llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011

ReAl lIfE...LeArNiNg EnGlIsH eAsiLy!

OK! This is the First Exercise that I want to share with You! Remember this information come from http://www.funnylessons.com/, I You preffer you can visit it! (:...I hope You enjoy it!

JOCK:
A 90-year old man said to his doctor, "I've never felt better. I have an 18-year old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think of that?"

The doctor replied, "I have an elderly friend who is a hunter and never misses a season. One day he was in a hurry and picked up his umbrella instead of his shotgun by mistake. When he got to the creek, he saw a beaver. He raised his umbrella and went "bang, bang, bang", and the beaver fell over dead. What do you think of that?"

The 90-year old said, "I'd say somebody else shot the beaver".

The doctor said, "My point exactly".


VOCABULARY:

beaver (bíiver) - Beaver
better (béter) - mejor
bride (bráid) - novia
child (cháild) - niño
creek (kríik) - arroyito
dead (ded) - muerto
doctor (dóktor) - doctor
else (élse) - más
exactly (igsáktli) - exactamente
friend (frénd) - amigo
hunter (jánter) - cazador
instead (instéd) - en cambio
life (láif) - vida

man (man) - hombre
mistake (mistéik) - error
never (never) - nunca
old (óuld) - viejo
point (póint) - punto
pregnant (prégnant) - embarazada
replied (ripláid) - contestado
season (síson) - temporada
shot (shot) - tiro
shotgun (shótgan) - escopeta
somebody (sámbadi) - alguien
somebody else (sámbadi éls) - otra persona
umbrella (ambréla) - paraguas


Also, in the official Web site there are some verbs and sentences about this Topic!
: )


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Please, when You want to comment, is better ot think before to write! >>Jk<<